i saw a unlashed yado recently somwhere -- if i see it again, i can get it for ya, c+s if you want.
dont know when ill next make it out to the store though...
My Haves
Stealth Predator MOC
DAWN by McFarlane Mint on autographed Card(Lissner autograph)**PENDING
Sleepy Hollow set of 3 basic figures MOC
Sleepy Hollow Box Set MIB
Evolution of Spawn 2-Pack MIB
the following Movie Maniacs are LOOSE/COMPLETE
Candyman
Tooth Fairy(closed mouth)
Evil Ash
Chucky/Bride of Chucky
Norman Bates
Blair Witch(tree version)
TONS of G1, G2, RID, and current Transformers--LMK what you are looking for.
MY WANTS
TAKARA CONVOY(Optimus Prime) MIB
EMINEM by Art Asylum(white coat version) MOC or loose/complete
49ERS Jerry Rice by McFarlane MOC
Yoda Unleashed MOC or loose/complete
Predator busts and/or statues MIB or loose
NECA HeadKnockers-The Crow, Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Leahtherface, and Pinhead MIB or loose/complete in good condition
LMK if you'd like to trade, or like to buy some of my figures. You can contact me by posting here, PMing me, or emailing me at [email protected]
I am a trusted buyer/seller/trader here, as well as Ebay and other Message Boards. My Ebay ID is: onewithspawn
[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
i saw a unlashed yado recently somwhere -- if i see it again, i can get it for ya, c+s if you want.
dont know when ill next make it out to the store though...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool deal....as long as the total will be under $20 Delivered, appreciate ya' looking out for meOriginally posted by UrashimaNick:
i saw a unlashed yado recently somwhere -- if i see it again, i can get it for ya, c+s if you want.
dont know when ill next make it out to the store though...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool deal....as long as the total will be under $20 Delivered, appreciate ya' looking out for meOriginally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by UrashimaNick:
i saw a unlashed yado recently somwhere -- if i see it again, i can get it for ya, c+s if you want.
dont know when ill next make it out to the store though...
[img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those things run $16 + tax here.
That comes out to $17.35 I can't ship to myself for $2.65
[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd be all over it, if I didn't have one already.Originally posted by cr0w:
Man I want that Sleepy Hollow boxed set.
That set is one of the coolest pieces in my collection.
I got mine from Shypappy, when the paps had their big sale. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool deal....as long as the total will be under $20 Delivered, appreciate ya' looking out for meOriginally posted by BigC:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by UrashimaNick:
i saw a unlashed yado recently somwhere -- if i see it again, i can get it for ya, c+s if you want.
dont know when ill next make it out to the store though...
[img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those things run $16 + tax here.
That comes out to $17.35 I can't ship to myself for $2.65
[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Under $23 will be fine if you can do that.
Man I want that Sleepy Hollow boxed set.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, it is available.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by cr0w:
Man I want that Sleepy Hollow boxed set.
Yoda Unleashed is no longer needed....I'm acquiring it in a trade on the Spawn board [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Need any TFs for that Sleepy Hollow shizzy? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks